NETWORK OF ENTERTAINING ASIAN AMERICAN TALENT
CAA Talent and Literary Agency is looking for an exceptional Assistant to work for our Intelligence Group.
The Intelligence Group, a market research and trend forecasting department. The Intelligence Group conducts research in the quantitative and qualitative forms for clients in various industries including entertainment (music, film TV, video games, publishing), fashion/beauty, automotive, consumer goods, retail, and more.
• Manage calendar
• Light phones
• Multiple inter office spreadsheets such as master calendars
• Read and highlight articles
• Prepare PowerPoint presentations (with significant direction)
• Logistical preparation for presentations, focus groups, etc
• Strong work ethic
• Common sense
• Uber organized
• Ability to handle multiple unrelated projects at same time
• Calm/not easily frazzled
• Pro-active thinker
• Excellent listener – able to take directions and run with things
• Excellent communication skills
• Detail oriented – not careless
• Deadline oriented
• Team oriented
• Thrives off of fast paced work environment
• BA/BS from accredited University or College
• At least 1-yr active admin desk experience
• Interest in consumer insights and trends (but does NOT need to be “trendy”)
• Computer literate, including PowerPoint and Excel
Digital Media Project Manager
The Business Development Department at a prestigious talent and literary agency seeks an individual to work in its digital content practice.
Specifically, this person would help in securing advertiser dollars (in the form of sponsorships) directly for the agency clients who are developing original, premium projects for digital distribution.
Primary responsibilities will focus on two areas:
1.Develop go-to market materials for pitching clients’ projects to brands
a. PowerPoint presentations outlining the opportunities
b. Packaging analytics as a component of those packages
c. Facilitating outreach and pitch presentations
2.Service deals that have closed
a. Act as liaison between artists and marketers (and all of their relevant constituents) to facilitate development of integrated digital content programs
b. Manage the integration process, including meetings, script revisions, approvals from brands, etc.
c. Steward the papering of deals
d. Follow-up with invoicing, payments schedules, etc.
e. Opportunity to fully own the project once a deal has been verbally struck
Candidates should have between 2 and 4 years experience working in either a talent agency in a marketing role OR a media / digital company in an advertising sales role. Successful project management and the ability to juggle multiple projects with precision is absolutely critical. Candidate should have experience interacting directly with marketing executives and their partners (e.g. media agencies, digital agencies, branded entertainment agencies). This individual will need to possess sufficient gravitas to ensure that marketers (the buyer) are highly satisfied with the all aspects of the process once a project has been green-lit.
Please send cover letter & resumes to: email@example.com and note the job title in the subject line